BOM- Bill of Material (in fact covers full BOR – Bill of Resources – material plus other inputs like power consumption), DCN – Design Change Notice, Production Plan, Production and material control, MRP for Production Plan.
- BOM covers Yield/Rejection, Cost Effect – thus this is a good product configuration.
- Drawing and Data will move together.
- Design Change Notice to track/authorize changes in BOM.
- Production report: used for Material Control on shop floor.
- Comprehensive on- line drill down on data entry/query forms.
- Various reports as part of standard package.
Scope and facilities:
|BOM||Production Plan(Scheduler)||Work order|
|Material requirement Plan ( MRP )||Production Recording||Cost of batch working|
|Joint Products, By Products, Scrap Recovery||Comparison: Standard Cost Vs. Actual Cost|